Inspired by our amazing mailman, Danny, we wanted to honor the spirit of service with our darling postman ornament! What a special way to celebrate the hard work of your local postal carrier and show your gratitude!
- All details and stitching are hand-embroidered.
- Our ornaments come ready to hang with a string attached.
- Made from sustainably harvested, locally-sourced merino-blended wool.
- Fairly traded and made with love.
- This ornament has brown skin and black hair colors.
- H:5.25"/14cm W:1"/3.5cm L:4"/10.5cm
Quality and magic that can’t be found in a factory.
We design and craft beautiful gifts that support women’s entrepreneurship and preserve artisanal traditions, while cultivating ethical and environmental business practices that support everyone in our supply chain.
We are detail and design focused. Obsessed with beauty. Committed to spreading joy.
Small Gifts with a Big Impact.
From our studio in Brooklyn, we work with artisans around the world to preserve traditional crafts and support local communities.
We are Fair-Trade Certified and have partnered with most of our artisans for over a decade.
We work with amazing women artisans in Kyrgyzstan, and are expanding our collaborations to artisans in Palestine, Morocco, Afghanistan, Madagascar as well as communities of adults with disabilities in the United States.