Holy Night Nativity Scene - Brown
Our beautifully crafted felt Nativity Scene will bring the wonder and grace of this special story to your home. Each piece has been thoughtfully designed with exquisite hand embroidered and beaded details. This heirloom includes 12 pieces and comes with Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus, the Three Kings, a shepherd, an angel, a lamb, bull, donkey and a star of Bethlehem. An especially tender and beautiful way to bring to life this wonderful story of the season.
- Mary - Brown: H: 5.25"/ 13.5cm L: 3.5"/ 9cm D: 1.5"/ 4cm
- Joseph - Brown: H: 5.5" / 14cm L: 4.25"/ 11cm D: 1.75" / 4.5cm
- Baby Jesus - Brown: H: 3.5" / 9 L :2.5" / 6.5cm D: 1.25"/ 3cm
- Angel - Brown: H:5.5"/14cm W:1.75"/4.5cm L:4"/10cm
- Wise Men (all 3) Approximately: H: 6.5"/16.5cm L:3.5"/9cm D: 2"/5cm
- Shepherd - Brown: H:5.25"/13.5cm W:2"/5cm L:2.25"/5.5cm
- Bull: H:3.5"/9cm W:1.75"/4.5cm L:5.5"/14cm
- Donkey: H:3.25"/8.5cm W:1.5"/4cm L:4.5"/11.5cm
- Lamb: H: 2” / 5cm W:1.25" / 3.5cm L:3.25" / 8.5cm
- Star of Bethlehem: H: 2" / 5cm W: 1.5" / 3.8cm
- All details and stitching are hand-embroidered.
- Made from sustainably harvested, locally-sourced merino-wool.
- Fairly traded and made with love.
- Nativity set comes packed in a linen drawstring bag.
- The people ornaments in this set have brown skin and brown or black hair colors. We also have the Holy Night Nativity Scene - Light.
Quality and magic that can’t be found in a factory.
We design and craft beautiful gifts that support women’s entrepreneurship and preserve artisanal traditions, while cultivating ethical and environmental business practices that support everyone in our supply chain.
We are detail and design focused. Obsessed with beauty. Committed to spreading joy.
Small Gifts with a Big Impact.
From our studio in Brooklyn, we work with artisans around the world to preserve traditional crafts and support local communities.
We are Fair-Trade Certified and have partnered with most of our artisans for over a decade.
We work with amazing women artisans in Kyrgyzstan, and are expanding our collaborations to artisans in Palestine, Morocco, Afghanistan, Madagascar as well as communities of adults with disabilities in the United States.