White Santapus Ornament
This felt octopus is disguised as Santa for the holiday season. Hang him high on the tree or attach him to your favorite gift, he's a humorous Christmas highlight for all marine lovers!
- All details and stitching are hand-embroidered.
- Our ornaments come ready to hang with a string attached.
- Made from sustainably harve
- sted, locally-sourced merino-blended wool.
- Fairly traded and made with love.
- H: 9.5"/24cm D: 2"/5cm W: 11" with legs flat on table
Quality and magic that can’t be found in a factory.
We design and craft beautiful gifts that support women’s entrepreneurship and preserve artisanal traditions, while cultivating ethical and environmental business practices that support everyone in our supply chain.
We are detail and design focused. Obsessed with beauty. Committed to spreading joy.
Small Gifts with a Big Impact.
From our studio in Brooklyn, we work with artisans in developing countries to preserve traditional crafts and support local communities.
We are Fair-Trade Certified and have partnered with most of our artisans for over a decade.
We work with amazing women artisans in Kyrgyzstan, and are expanding our collaborations to artisans in Palestine, Morocco, Afghanistan, Madagascar as well as communities of adults with disabilities in the United States.