Pink Autumn Harvest Gift Box Set
Move into the Autumnal season with this tenderly curated collection of woodland ornaments. Perfect for bringing the forest indoors to decorate your home and hearth. These little beauties are also perfect for building magical woodland play worlds for stuffed animals and dolls!
Each set is carefully assembled with our handmade felt ornaments set atop crinkle paper and inside a sturdy, craft storage box. Sealed with a beautifully designed gold foil, wraparound label - the recipient of this gift will learn all about Craftspring and the products inside.
This set includes one of each of the following ornaments:
- Medium Pastel Festive Holly Ornament - H:6"/15cm W:1.5"/4cm L:4"/10cm
- Pink Spotted Mushroom - H:3.5"/9cm W:1.75"/4.5cm L:1.75"/4.5cm
- Large Pink Lady Mushroom Ornament - H:4.75"/12cm W:2.25"/6cm L:2.25"/6cm
- Small Pink Lady Mushroom Ornament - H:4"/10cm W:1.75"/4.5cm L:1.75"/4.5cm
- Mint Mistletoe Kiss Ornament - H:4.5"/11.5cm W:2.75"/7cm
- Gentle Earth Little Acorn Ornament - H:3.25"/8cm W:1.5"/4cm
- All details and stitching are hand-embroidered.
- Our ornaments come ready to hang with a string attached.
- Made from sustainably harvested, locally-sourced merino-blended wool.
- Fairly traded and made with love.
Quality and magic that can’t be found in a factory.
We design and craft beautiful gifts that support women’s entrepreneurship and preserve artisanal traditions, while cultivating ethical and environmental business practices that support everyone in our supply chain.
We are detail and design focused. Obsessed with beauty. Committed to spreading joy.
Small Gifts with a Big Impact.
From our studio in Brooklyn, we work with artisans in developing countries to preserve traditional crafts and support local communities.
We are Fair-Trade Certified and have partnered with most of our artisans for over a decade.
We work with amazing women artisans in Kyrgyzstan, and are expanding our collaborations to artisans in Palestine, Morocco, Afghanistan, Madagascar as well as communities of adults with disabilities in the United States.