Our Old Man Salmon ornament, brings home this respected fish to feed his people - a symbol of determination, renewal and prosperity. And although Alaska is home to five species of salmon, their numbers are dwindling. Let’s practice sustainability in our food choices and save our rivers and seas! Our Old Man Salmon makes a beautiful gift for those fisherman or coastal dwellers in your life. He’s one of our favorites.
- All details and stitching are hand-embroidered.
- Our ornaments come ready to hang with a string attached.
- Made from sustainably harvested, locally-sourced merino-wool.
- Fairly traded and made with love.
- H:6"/15.5cm W:2"/5cm L:3.5"/8.5cm