Joy to the World Gift Box Set
Joy to the World! Let these angels sing their heavenly songs of peace, joy and love for this world! These tenderly handmade ornaments looks beautiful hanging on a tree, displayed on a mantle or amongst a nativity scene. A beautifully curated keepsake for all the angel lovers in your life.
Each set is carefully assembled with our handmade felt ornaments set atop crinkle paper and inside a sturdy, craft storage box. Sealed with a beautifully designed gold foil, wraparound label - the recipient of this gift will learn all about Craftspring and the products inside.
This set includes one of each of the following ornaments:
- White Shining Star Angel - H: 5.25″/13.5cm W: 3.5″/9cm
- Peace on Earth Dove Ornament - H:3.25/8.5cm W:0.5"/1cm L:4.5"/11.5cm
- Season's Blessing Peace Angel Ornament - H:3.5"/8.5cm W:2.5"/6.5cm
- Season's Blessing Joy Angel Ornament - H:3.5"/8.5cm W:2.5"/6.5cm
- Season's Blessing Love Angel Ornament - H:3.5"/8.5cm W:2.5"/6.5cm
- Mistletoe Kiss Ornament - H:4.5"/11.5cm W:2.75"/7cm
- All details and stitching are hand-embroidered.
- Our ornaments come ready to hang with a string attached.
- Made from sustainably harvested, locally-sourced merino-blended wool.
- Fairly traded and made with love.
Quality and magic that can’t be found in a factory.
We design and craft beautiful gifts that support women’s entrepreneurship and preserve artisanal traditions, while cultivating ethical and environmental business practices that support everyone in our supply chain.
We are detail and design focused. Obsessed with beauty. Committed to spreading joy.
Small Gifts with a Big Impact.
From our studio in Brooklyn, we work with artisans in developing countries to preserve traditional crafts and support local communities.
We are Fair-Trade Certified and have partnered with most of our artisans for over a decade.
We work with amazing women artisans in Kyrgyzstan, and are expanding our collaborations to artisans in Palestine, Morocco, Afghanistan, Madagascar as well as communities of adults with disabilities in the United States.