Our felt flamingo loves to soar above the Serengeti plains, past the Ngorongoro Crater to watch the great migration’s parade of color and beast. With her stilt legs and graceful ways – she is also known to flaunt her feathers on the sunny beaches and waterways of the world. This sweet ornament is a classic keepsake – and a great way to send a friend a candy pink kiss and wink. Hello pretty lady!
- All details and stitching are hand-embroidered.
- Our ornaments come ready to hang with a string attached.
- Made from sustainably harvested, locally-sourced merino-blended wool.
- Fairly traded and made with love.
- H:5"/12.5cm W:4.5"/11.5cm